Teachers regularly make important evaluations about student achievement. How do you know if such decisions are based on sound assessment results? Learn research-based practices for using quality formative classroom and district-level assessments aligned to solid grading practices.
• Discover the research regarding feedback, assessment, and grading
• Learn how to review and revise existing assessments for quality
• Understand how to collaborate to continuously improve assessments and instruction
• Explore variations among obtrusive, unobtrusive, and student-generated assessments
• Identify varied uses of assessment information to gain formative, summative, or instructional feedback
• Learn to track student progress for a better overall picture of performance
• Align grading and reporting practices to formative assessment strategies on small and large scales
• Formulate an implementation and communication plan to facilitate your school’s transition to standards-based grading.
For teachers and leaders at all levels.
Join educator and author Tammy Heflebower, one of Marzano Research Associates top 3 presenters, for a full day of learning.
For more information contact email@example.com
Invoices/payment processed by MAESP
Wednesday, November 15 at 9:00am to 3:30pm
Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia at the University of Missouri 1225 Fellows Place, Columbia, MO