The Greenley Research Center field day will take place on Tuesday, Aug. 7 at the Center in Novelty. Breakfast will be from 7-8 a.m.; tours from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.; lunch program from 12-1:30 p.m. There will be three tours that focus on Integrated Pest Management, Agronomic Management, and Beef & Forage Management.
Integrated Pest Management Tour
• Review of dicamba use and management going forward
• Pathogens to watch for in Missouri and an update on fungicide resistance management
• Emerging insect pests in Missouri field crops
Agronomic Management Tour
• Overview of a new nitrification inhibitor in corn
• Review of long-term tillage in a corn, soybean and wheat rotation
• Nitrogen loss and management options
Beef & Forage Management Tour
• Management options to extend your hay supply
• How much is your hay worth?
• Historical results of the Missouri Show-Me-Select Replacement Heifer Program
Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 7:00am to 2:00pm
Greenley Memorial Research Center
64399 Greenley Place, Novelty, MO 63460