Create a PLC action plan for the 2017-2018 school year
Have your Professional Learning Communities practices stalled? Does your leadership team need a hand with training/planning? Bring your PLC building leadership team to two days of training and planning for the 2017-2018 school year.
At the training plan to:
• Participate in fun and interactive activities designed to bring your team closer together
• Review the current status of your PLC practices
• Connect with your team and others to plan team building and culture building activities
• Reflect on your building’s mission and vision and how to update/refresh them
• Create a comprehensive action plan for strengthening your PLC practices for the year (focused on inducting new teachers to the processes, culture, collaborative teaming, assessment practices, and answering the four corollary questions)
• Choose the tools you will use to monitor teams/collect information
• Renew your collaborative team skills
Cost: $400 per leadership team of 5 per building for the two day training; $100 each additional team member over five. Lunch not included.
Bring your PD calendar and a computer!
Register today! www.bit.ly/plcretreat
No recent activity