About this Event
Add to calendar
The Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program offers over 800 awards in more than 135 countries to teach, conduct research and carry out professional projects. Opportunities are available for university faculty and administrators as well as for professionals, artists, journalists, scientists, independent scholars and many others.
In this webinar moderated by David Crespy, Fulbright liaison, you'll learn about the support available through MU for applicants. Then two Mizzou faculty members will share their experiences as Fulbright recipients. The session will conclude with time for Q&A.
This session will be held on Zoom — register in advance. If you can't attend the webinar live, still register to receive a copy of the recording.
- Haley Horstman, Communications | Fulbright to Poland, 2021/22
- Project title: Intergenerational Transmission of Narrative Resilience in Polish Families
- Dr. Horstman is an associate professor of interpersonal and family communication in the Department of Communication, and studies how families communicate to make sense of and cope with their difficult experiences.
- Mary K. Hendrickson, Rural Sociology | Fulbright to Iceland, 2020
- Project title: Applying a Sustainable Development Frame to Teach Sustainable Agriculture in Iceland
- Dr. Hendrickson is an associate professor in the College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources who teaches sustainable food and farming systems and co-directs the Interdisciplinary Center for Food Security.