About this Event
The Campus Writing Program is pleased to offer the WI Faculty Workshop virtually on January 8, 2024 from 9 am to 12 pm.
Are you interested in teaching with writing without drowning in the challenges of grading and extra work?
This virtual workshop will include interactive sessions on the following topics, and more!
- Using informal writing to spark critical thinking
- Designing diverse and effective writing assignments
- Addressing how to respond to student writing
- Assessing students’ final written products
- Incorporating revision in the writing process and structuring peer review
This workshop will fulfill the requirement to attend a WI Workshop for WI Certification. For more information on this requirement, please visit our website: https://cwp.missouri.edu/wi-workshop-attendance/
Fill out the form below to register and look for an email and calendar invitation with the Zoom link prior to the event.
Registration link: https://forms.gle/wjVi3ZxKAY7gCnKL7
0 people are interested in this event
A zoom link will be sent to you after registration.