On Oct. 3, the public is invited to Wurdack Research Center’s Field Day. The annual free event is a chance to find out what is going on at the local research center owned by the University of Missouri College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources and for landowners and farmers to learn better management practices from educational tours.
Registration begins at 8:30 a.m., with educational tours starting at 9:30 a.m.
Talk topics will include:
· Cattle Markets: now and into the future
· Using the Missouri Timber Price Report
· New Fescue results
· UAV/Drone technology and farm application
· Benefits of early pregnancy diagnosis by ultrasonography
· Overview of recent timed AI protocols
· Hay sampling and how best to use hay test results
· Sawmill demonstration
· Yes, you can Recycle that
Friday, October 3, 2014 at 8:30am to 1:00pm
Wurdack Research Center
Wurdack Farm, Cook Station, MO, 65449