Boost your energy with this yoga class and melt your stress away from the week. We will start with relaxation breathing to center, gentle stretches to your spine and warm up your body, flow through various poses from balances to binds that activate different muscles, and close the end of your practice with a restorative savasana. No experience is necessary and modifications are offered for all levels.
Join us for a yoga at various times and find the class that fits your schedule best. To prepare for class, set up for your home practice by:
• Identify a space (your bedroom, push the couch aside in the living room or roll your mat on the kitchen floor)
• Minimize distractions, turn your phone on silent or better yet put it in the other room
• Get your supplies. We recommend a mat, a light blanket or big towel, a strap and a block if you have them
• Log onto zoom and set up your device for easy viewing and hearing
• Invite your roommate or a friend to join you remotely
Friday, April 16 at 1:30pm to 3:00pm