About this Event
Add to calendar
Join us for a free event with Mizzou alumnus Chad Troutwine – entrepreneur, filmmaker and educator
“Seizing the Big Entrepreneurial Opportunities”
Sept. 14, 5:30 p.m., Bush Auditorium, Cornell Hall
- Leveraging existing brands into even larger franchises.
- Outsized opportunities and more delicate responsibilities with durable franchises and the people who control them.
- Advantages and challenges of working with partners (illustrated with successes and failures).
- Launching a lean startup that can scale rapidly and achieve a massive valuation.
- Overcoming a common Midwestern affliction: Fear of big things.
- Transferring business lessons/experience between ventures across different industries (entrepreneurial cross training).
This session is a Professional Edge opportunity for MU business students.