About this EventAdd to calendar
The Campus Writing Program is pleased to offer the WI Faculty Workshop virtually on January 9, 2023 from 9 am to 12 pm.
Are you interested in teaching with writing without drowning in the challenges of grading and extra work?
This virtual workshop will include interactive sessions on the following topics, and more!
- Using informal writing to spark critical thinking
- Designing diverse and effective writing assignments
- Addressing how to respond to student writing
- Assessing students’ final written products
- Incorporating revision in the writing process and structuring peer review
This workshop will fulfill the requirement to attend a WI Workshop for WI Certification. For more information on this requirement, please visit our website: https://cwp.missouri.edu/wi-workshop-attendance/
Fill out the form below to register and look for an email and calendar invitation with the Zoom link prior to the event.
If you have questions about the program or registration, please contact CWP Project Manager, Em Stagg at firstname.lastname@example.org