About this EventAdd to calendar
Are you interested in teaching with writing without drowning in the challenges of grading and extra work?
This workshop will include interactive sessions on the following topics, and more!
- Using informal writing to spark critical thinking
- Designing diverse and effective writing assignments
- Addressing how to respond to student writing
- Assessing students’ final written products
- Incorporating revision in the writing process and structuring peer review
This workshop will fulfill the requirement to attend a WI Workshop for WI Certification. For more information on this requirement, please visit our website: https://cwp.missouri.edu/wi-workshop-attendance/
Fill out the form below to register and look for an email and calendar invitation to confirm your registration prior to the event.
If you have questions about the program or registration, please contact CWP Assistant Director, Dr. Christy Goldsmith (GoldsmithC@missouri.edu).